If you made a booking for a No1 Lounge during the pandemic that you were unable to use, or if you cancel a booking and opt for lounge credit instead of a refund, you can redeem this lounge credit by following these steps.
1. Email our helpful and friendly Guest Relations team at enquiries@no1lounges, please include your original booking reference number (the one you have lounge credit from) and the ticket number from your last conversation with our team if you have this. Providing this information at this stage will help us assist you quicker.
2. Share your new booking details. In your email to our Guest Relations team please share the following details:
- Your new flight date
- Your flight departure time
- The airport and terminal you are flying from
- The name of the lounge you would like to book
- The number of guests on your booking, please note, if any guest on the booking is aged 12+ they are categorised as an adult.
Once you have shared all of the above details with us, a member of our team will process your new booking using your lounge credit and update our records. Please allow between 3 - 5 working days for our team to action this.
Making changes to my booking
You should receive a booking confirmation ahead of your lounge visit. Please check this, if you need to make any changes to this, please get in touch with our team by emailing enquiries@no1lounges.